Concentrates and Extracts
Looking for some info on easy ways to make hash/wax/oil/concentrate from trim. in the
Cannabis Cafe forums; Been searching all over, seen plenty of ways to do it, but looking for something easy to my particular situation.
Do some research man, nobody is going to retype a tutorial just for you. All the information is out there waiting for you. Now if you have some specific questions then by all means go right ahead and ask. But you have three options, dry ice hash, qwiso, or bho. Look all three up and then come up with some questions lol.
That's all there is though. The smallest method possible would be to buy a 120 micron mesh screen, freeze your buds crumble them on the screen and make kief. The only ways to make hash are Bubble, Qwiso, Bho, Sift, dry ice, hexane, co2. Your best bet is iso, sift, or bho. You have enough to do any of those. They are all small scale...I do my QWISO/BHO runs at 14 grams each. You have double that.
It would take longer to do that link then any of those three that I mentioned.
1) Grind bud/trim (food processor, coffee bean grinder work well)
2) Place goodness into a mason jar
3) Fill mason jar with some acetone (you can get this from any hardware store)
4) Cap and shake the shit out of the mason jar for about 30 to 60 seconds
5) Grab a glass dish
6) Uncap the mason jar, hold a coffee filter around the opening
7) Flip upside down, over the glass dish
Squeeze out any remaining liquid from your coffee filter
9) Set in front of a fan for a few hours so the acetone evaporates.
10) Use a razor and enjoy the hashish
Honestly, It's a good tutorial. But very old, and low quality qwiso. I've been over at GC for a few years now. And I use my version of OSG's QWISO: http://forum.grasscity.com/harvestin...-crystals.html. I would suggest a 15-20 second rinse MAX, and don't shake. Any longer and you start extracting chlorophyll and polar compounds which you don't want. Freezing your buds and iso for a day is KEY to high quality qwiso. Make sure they are dry, you don't want semi moist buds or your product will be very sticky and annoying.
Awesome thanks! Yea, the trim is like 4 months old, plenty dry. Throwin' in the freezer now!
Originally Posted by washedmothafuka