how hot is it?
i just put my five week old lowryder2 under 600w hps i put it about three inches from the plant went back and looked at it and one leaf was crumpelt like it was dried out so i raised the light about three feet higher and waterd it the poor plat is going threw hell please help the plant out and tell her owner what the hell to do do i use 18 hrs on and 6 off at this point or what
do not put a 600w hps that close. keep it at 2-3 feet away and you should be fine. people say 2-3 inches for cfl's man. im surprised you have any plant left lol
^ is on point.
CFLs are 2 to 3 inches because their lumens dies out after that and is not as powerful. For HPS you keep that at least 2 feet away because any closer will burn it like you just experienced
yes i figured that one out quick good news is i caught it befor it was too late
ye da fuq iz u doing br0 iz bernt
1. Read: SeeMoreBud’s book, “marijuana BUDS FOR LESS- GROW 8 OZ. OF BUDS FOR LESS THAN $100.”
2. Read: Jorge Cervantes’s book, “marijuana HORTICULTURE THE INDOOR/OUTDOOR MEDICAL GROWER’S BIBLE.”
3. Read: Ed Rosenthal’s, “marijuana GROWER’S HANDBOOK.”
4. You’ll also want to read: Mc Carthy’s book, “GROWING marijuana.”
5. You should also subscribe to, “HIGH TIMES,” magazine. Each issue is chocked full of useful information. .” All these resources are very well written, well illustrated and packed with information that will answer most of your questions before you know to ask them. And I want to add a new book to the list, a 6th one: “THE CANNABIS GROW BIBLE- SECOND EDITION,” written by Greg Green. It’s a match to, if not better than, the ones listed above. Doing your homework and consulting these resources will save you and your plants a lot of anxiety before you plant. These forums are great but often they can’t get the information you need to you in a timely fashion. I hope this helps.