Update - So I've been checking on my tomatoes daily like most and I discovered yesterday that something had eaten one of the branches off my earlygirl perhaps a raccoon? . Today I found something has been chopping down on some of the leaves on my brandywine. So I improvised with what I had laying around to make some sort of barrier for what ever animal is doing this. Basically I just took 6 post stuck them in the ground then ran a wire around them 3 times to make a wire fence pretty much.
Hey there guys. Just figured id start the journal since the seeds have been in soil for 3 days and first signs of growth should be starting soon!
Alright so heres the details.
I got 5 coco fiber pots and placed 3 seeds in each pot to give me the best chance at succeeding. I then placed the pots with the seeds into a mini greenhouse which should give the seeds a nice warm, moist environment for them to thrive. I keep them in the shade during the hottest part of the day
Updated 05-25-2012 at 02:38 PM by ruffrider
Originally Posted by Damnecro
1 sand bag
140 gal--Composted soil
1/2------big bag of pearlite
4 compressed washed coconut fiber
3lbs Natural Phosphate 0-3-0- 20% calcium and 20% Phous
1/2lb Granular Potash Sulfate 0-0-50 low chloride and sodium
10lbs Dr. Earth ALFALFA MEAL 2-0-0
5lbs DTE KELP MEAL 1-0.1-2
1/2lb PLANT SUCCESS - GRANULAR MYCORRIZAE
4lbs GROW MORE - SEABIRD GUANO 12-12-2