Day 52 Flower pics + others
Its been awhile since I posted any pics so I thought now was the time since this week we will start cutting. I have been checking trichome formation with my LCD microscope and so far all looks good, Friday the first few in the back right should be finished and ready to cut with the others following very shortly behind. I will be taking pics and weights and will post that information daily as it happens.
On other news after doing more research into creating indoor micro-climates for growing I stumbled across some articles about BC Hardcore, a very knowledgeable individual in this area. Since I intend to use his methodology with my next grow after we move I will keep this journal updated with any new information. At its basic level you seal the room then via climate control you create the perfect micro climate for marijuana which is 78 degrees, RH of 40 to 50%, and CO2 ppm of 1500 - 2000 with the ability to raise this to 10k for pest control as needed.
I am also looking into buying the test kits for THC and other canniboids percentages so that I can start testing my plants without sending samples out to a lab, which is much more expensive and not that much more accurate. Lots of progress has been made on that front in the last few years and as long as you know a little chemistry its very affordable to do the home testing now.
About the pics, you will notice in some for tray 1 it appears some of the tops are still trying to stretch and I believe this is due to some weird genetics code from the cross to make them autoflower. I have been checking around and that seems to be the consensus, but if anyone else has any ideas please throw them my way
The new trays are doing great, even the 2 that I topped for an experiment. The G13 now appears to have 3 mains and the OG should wind up with 4 but due to some light issues its very stunted compared to the rest. We had to bring back the 400 HPS for some supplemental lighting between the 2 thousand watters and since doing that the 3rd tray is really starting to explode with growth now, almost as good as the 2nd.
And hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will be ready to start the 1st tray again and then after tray 2 & 3 are finished along with the 2 waterpacks we will start a 5th tray with the 2 pacs. That should take us to finish here and moving to the new location, but that is subject to change. LOL things always change and since we just found the perfect 4 bedroom house to rent for the next stage at my GF's property management business we might be moving before the back 2 trays are even finished. Will know more on that tomorrow after we go and take some measurements and check the electrical and A/C system out so by my next update I might have new news, till then here are the long awaited pics, enjoy
Attachment 1415751Attachment 1415752Attachment 1415754Attachment 1415756Attachment 1415758Attachment 1415753Attachment 1415757Attachment 1415755
Till next time, peace out