Purple Kush, White Rhino, and NL Blue EBB and Flow Medical Grow.
Some eye candy for everyone!
Two rooms 6 plants in each, 600w Lumatek adjustable HPS and a 4 bulb t-5 in each room. I set up each room with its own filter, intake, and oscillating fan. The rooms are 5.5x5.5 and 6.5 height. One 55 gal ebb and flow hydro setup, and I'm using hydroton as my medium.
First lets talk about my control setup. Not real pretty but here it is.
I've got a "custom" control unit that manages the light timers, the fan timers, and the air stone pump, it also monitors my PH, water temp, ppm, ambient air temp and humidity in both rooms, I also wired up two float switches to the top of the control bucket that will kill the power to the fill pump in case of overflow (had to clean up 30 gal off the floor once. Did I mention it has graphing options and email alerts as well
Anyway on to this grow....
Started from clone with only the Lumatek at 320w PPM (.5 scale) was 300 using GH Flora Nova. For the first week foliage spray with a light B1 every other day. Kept the PH at 6.2-6.5 for the whole grow.
Attachment 1359712Attachment 1359713Attachment 1359714Attachment 1359715
After one week (week two from transplant) I kicked up the lights to 400w and upped the PPM to 500 with a rez change/bucket clean. Dropped the spray to once every three days. I was having low humidity problems so I added a humidifier to keep the young ones happy. Put it on a hour on hour off set up for while the lights were on and off at night (on the controller as well).
Attachment 1359725Attachment 1359729Attachment 1359723Attachment 1359725
The third week I upped the lights again to 600w and the PPM to 750 started adding Hygrozyme.
Attachment 1359794Attachment 1359795Attachment 1359796Attachment 1359797
Week four I upped the lights to max 600w (+%20 ish) and added in the 2 foot 4 bulb T-5s to each room as the outer plants needed the light. Next grow I'll think of adding additional side wall lighting. PPM was set to 850 with no more spray and removal of the humidifiers as with the new foliage it has self adjusted the room.
Attachment 1359845Attachment 1359846Attachment 1359847Attachment 1359848Attachment 1359849Attachment 1359850Attachment 1359851Attachment 1359852
At the start of week 4 I tied down a bit and started adding silica to the mix. PPM is still at 850 as when I tried to give em more the PK started a bit of leaf curl so I dropped it back down and they are happy once again. After 3 days I've had to make the decision to either bend em or flip em as I'm slightly limited on height. I picked flip, and changed the rez again did a flush with H2O2 emptied and filled added a change of nutes to 1 part veg 2 parts bloom and upped the PPM to 900. Keeped on with the Hygrozyme and silica.
Attachment 1359863Attachment 1359864Attachment 1359865Attachment 1359866
More to come