Well got a case of spider mites. I think they came from U2 but both have them so I let both my friends know. I sprayed the hell out of them with neem oil, bleached all and repainted much of my grow area, and inspected each leaf to remove what I could find. I will keep up the neem treatments for the next 3 weeks starting out more frequent and laying off some as I switch to flower sometime in there.
On the growth side, U1 is going along pretty well. I removed a few rough looking leaves and thinned out the middle a bit. I am aggressively training her, bending her nice, long side branches in multiple directions to maximize my screen. The topping worked out really well and by the time I flip, all lower branches should be at least screen height, with nice node spacing. She should fill out the screen nice I'm hoping.
U2 is finally getting her shit together and putting out some nice growth. The uppermost tips have grown a good 2-4 inches in the past few days and I can start training her some. I still have faith she will make up some ground on U1 but I don't believe she will catch her. While cleaning my grow area I accidentally vacuumed off one of smaller tops of a side branch. It is almost like a really fucked up fim job. I am going to leave her as she has 2 new growth tips so far from that spot.
Going to an aggressive growth strength of nutes tomorrow and monitor how they react. Peace