65" TV build. Almost done.
by, 08-13-2012 at 12:31 AM (706 Views)
Got most the wiring done and tested out the light... damn this thing is bright. I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for another one. Not sure I will even need to suppliment with CFL's but I can easily add them in.
Best part is I managed to get zero light leak on the first try.... well I need to raise the light all the way and test again but so far so good. If you go to the back of the tv and look in the fans theres a tiny pink glow but at that point someone would be wondering why the hell there's fans running on a broken tv Ill have to borrow the reef clubs par meter to see what exactly they are throwing out.
On a side note, seedlings are doing... well ok I guess. The first one seems to have slowed growing (~2 weeks old) and the newer sprout just keeps going up. I assume the first seedling is spending energy establishing a better root system , should I rebury the tall one further?
I have spent forever digging through attitudes seed list coming up with ideas of what to order. I prefer a good soaring high over couch lock stone any day... I am lazy enough as it is.
So something more on the sativa side but lower flower time... preferably 10 weeks max.
Here's the main big list I have come up with that sounds good to me... if you have grown any of those on the list please chime in and let me know what you thought of it.
1. Hazeman double white cheese
2. Ceres Fruity Thai (sounds good)
3. BF Tangerine dream (not a fan of flowering time)
4. BF Morning Glory
5. BF Sweet tooth
6. BF Utopia Haze (sounds worth the long wait)
7. DS Critical Jack Herer
8. FD Flying Dragon
9. GHS Hawain snow (slow grower, maybe a few crops down the road)
10. NS AK 48
11. NS Chrystal
12. PS Lucid bolt ( just like the look of the bud in the pic)
13. PS Atomical Haze
14. DH Dazy Jones (sounds promising... and I have to like the company name)
15. DH Devil's Dawg
16. DS Cotton Candy
17. NEG Lady Lush
18. PS Caramel Ice (sounds yummy)
19. PS Somango 47 (yes)
20. RP skywalker OG (yes mmm hash)
21. RP Purple wreck ( OH HELL YES and will clone)
22. RP Purple OG #18
23. Apple Jack
25. Plush Berry
26. DNA Lemon OG K
27. DNA Chocolope (someone on youtubes was throwing herms is this normal for this strain?)
I realize this is a very big list to narrow down... lol. I figure I will grow most of them at least once and if I like them I can either cross with something and save the seeds or just clone it for a while. For now I will have to rely on seeds since I don't have room to hide clones right now. Maybe later I will clear the rest of my exwifes crap out the closet and grow them in there... they shouldn't smell up my clothes right? I wouldn't think so.
Anyhow, time to hit that loud and crash.