Aug 9 '12 : Treatment
by, 08-09-2012 at 07:40 AM (125 Views)
So after some great advice from hyroot , I brewed up a tee consisting of Worm castings, seaweed emulsion, dolomitic lime, B'cuzz bloom stimulator as well as a pinch of kelp and a drop of black strap molassis (plants are on day 19 of flowering). I let this steep and bubble for about 12 hours. I just fed this 2 L mixture to my ailing project plant (N.Y. Diesel) and am hoping to see some nutrient uptake in the leaves in the next week or so. If this doesnt fix the lockout then I believe she will have a shortened blooming cycle by about 3 weeks. The other 2 blooming girls (chernobyl, Sour Diesel) were just sprayed down with Bon Neem... a pyrethrum neem mix... i have used it many times to help quell the spider-mites. The buds are stacking nicely, filling out, and crystals are forming heavily. Everything in the veg room is looking optimal, growth is still very fast at around 1" per day, and it is looking like they will be getting new pots and a new room in about a week or so... trying to get the perpetual cycle going. I took my clones from the humidity dome a couple of days too early... stupid I know..so they are back in and looking better. Grow room temps have been great... lows of 68 and highs of 75 with humidity ranging from 51-69% (it has been 90 degrees with 90% or higher humidity here for a while).