Visited the local hydroponic shop today, got some great advice and decided to start nutes again. I'm using about 1/8 strength this time around and will be closely monitoring for any signs of stress. So far so good, they were looking a bit rough last night. The guy at the shop was nice enough to give me some free General Hydroponics Rapid Start Root enhancer so I added that to the mix, checked pH. He looked up my Powergrower and informed me that it's just a drip based system doesn't really add the bubble element to the mix so I went ahead and bought a two channel air pump with two air stones ($15), modified the Powergrowers a little bit, and added it to the system. Apparently the water where I'm at is rough so I'll be looking at some distilled water very soon.