Well I went out to get my new dates for the next 10-14 weeks and as usual my plans got changed a bit. No OG Kush, the only og cuttings still hadnt put roots out yet and he had only the one trainwreck cutting. So I went with Blueberry as my other to go with the trainwreck. I am not complaining too much though as the blueberry is one of if not my favorite. It is very sativa dom blueberry so it all should work out well, both finish in 9-12 weeks.
A couple changes to my setup. I have bigger hempy buckets this time. Same height but almost 80% more volume. It is hard to see from the pic but I also increased my screen size by about 30%. Not much but in my small box it seems like alot. I am running the cfl's too so far, temps maxed at about 87 degrees so as the temps warm up here I may need to nix the cfl's to control my heat some.
Both clones were larger than I wanted to start with. I have my screens set at 9" and once the roots hit the rez in about a week, my screens will probably be 20-40% full already so I will top and flip them soon. Peace