by, 04-09-2012 at 09:48 PM (238 Views)
Got 2 new babies to tend. The guy was shutting his grow room down because he was moving. Bugs had wiped out everything else. One is in good shape. The other plant is sad. Poor things are only a few weeks old. Heavy Duty Fruity by TH seeds. Figured nothing ventured nothing gained. Transplanted into good soil. Trimmed off the crap that was past saving. Sprinkled in some garlic to ward off the bugs. Gave them a drink of water. Put them under the HID 18/6. Quarantined. The good one is loving it. The Sad one had bugs come up to the top of the leaves because of the garlic. Picked them off and killed them. Think I've got those bastards under control. Will have to keep a shape eye out for more. Figured the plant was going to die so playing with it couldn't hurt it anymore. The thing was extremely stressed. It looked better by the time I got done messing with it. I'm kind of happy with how it was looking. The test will be what it looks like in the morning.