Chocolate-Chip & Peanut-Butter Dank Cookies With Beansly
by, 02-08-2012 at 03:17 PM (404 Views)
[QUOTE=Beansly;7081197][INDENT] [B] I'm made some peanut butter and chocolate dank cookies early this morning. After sticking them in the fridge for 2 hours, they're in the oven now. Here's how I did it. This is the recipe I followed:
* 1 cup Canna butter
* 1 cup crunchy (or creamy) peanut butter
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in eggs.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.
I followed the recipe to the letter except I added about 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Ingredients w/ baby poo canna-butter . It's better to pull them out sooner rather than later. DO NOT OVER COOK. 10-11 minutes.
Cream canna-butter, peanut butIter and sugars together
Beat in eggs. Hand mix with love
In a separate (or in the same bowl-it doesn't really matter) bowl, sift the dry ingredients
Combine wet & dry ingredients & chocolate chips
In the fridge for one hour
Beanz[IMG]http://asset2.rollitup.org/smilies/weed.gif[/IMG] [/B] [/INDENT]