Upgraded the Elephant Bud clones (2 are making it to this flower run) to 7gal pots with some sunshine 4.
Put in a work-bench and installed a basic electronic flourescent ballast with 4 T8s in it beneath the worktop. This will be for seedlings/clones/early veg.
Yesterday was the last reduction in light time, we are now 12/12!
Last night I pulled everyone out of the room, cleaned the glass on the BlockBusters, cleaned the trays, cleaned the floor, pulled the MH bulbs, installed the HPS bulbs, gave everyone some fish-food, and did some site polination with a little paint brush and some of the balls I took off of the boys. (The boys live outside so I can collect their goods and control distribution...mostly educational for me at this point...)
Gave everyone a nice drink, and tucked them back in for the night.
I think the switch over went pretty well. The HPS are keeping the room about 5 degrees warmer, and I will be lowering them tonight, and see how the girls respond.
Took these pics just now:
Attachment 1031592Attachment 1031591Attachment 1031594Attachment 1031593
Looks like another planet under the HPS...I may have to tweak the camera settings:
Attachment 1031589Attachment 1031590
Thanks for stopping by and sharing a grin, hope to see you next week!