by, 09-15-2011 at 05:46 PM (524 Views)
Hello anybody : )
I wasn't able to get any close ups of the Mystery plant Free seed 1 A that showed the first signs of being a male plant because my camera just wasn't able to focus when that close. Sorry if you were checking back to see them, cause those pics simply weren't possible for me.
Here's my growing situation at this point now that I destroyed my first Surviving MALE plant. I have 13 plants growing in 3.5 gallon Mesh containers, in FFOF soil, getting nutes that include FF Big Bloom, GrowBig and Tiger Bloom, General Hydroponics Florabloom, FloraGro, FloraMicro, Superthrive and Rhizptonic. Right now they are all under a 4' T-80 florescent 3 bulb light, 2 bulbs are F32T8/B Blue spectrum and one is a grow bulb, plus two Agrosun Dayspot 60W full spectrum grow lights at the front of the grow booth because those plants are a little out side the T-80 lighting area unless I raise the light higher which I don't want to do. I move the plants around to share the light. They are on 20 off 4 hours. I also PH balance all my water and let it breath off chlorine, etc in buckets from the start no unbalanced water at all goes to my plants. I feed foliarly with a spray bottles that have ph balanced and rhizotonic and superthrive.
In this grow booth I have two Daystar 1000W lights with an in line fan, however, I won't turn them on until I go to Flower in a week or two. Why? Because age and size wise 5 - 8 of these plants won't be ready to go into 12 - 12 so I'll put them back into the other room under a 400MH to catch up.
In the Seed and Clone room I have clones from a friends Pez plant that was at least 4 or 5 weeks into flower. One side was dying because it wasn't getting enough light, and this is an experiment to see if I can get the clones to grow back into Veg they were started on 8-23-11. They are still very little but are getting some new green leaf growth now that they are in their little peat pots with FFOF. Also in the same humidity dome is my first Strawberry Ice clone from the first plant I Topped back on 8-10-11 it just doesn't seem to be growing taller, but it looks very healthy.
The second humidity Dome has 5 Strawberry Ice clones most cuts from Topping the plants and one from a lower node the same day back on 9-3-11 The clone from a lower node seems to be doing best.
In the pics are: These pics might not load in this order, but, you should be able to see what's what.
(1) Front row five Mandala Point of No Return plants purchased from Attitude Started on 8-5-11
(2)On the left behind the front row, are two Mystery plants from Amsterdam marijuana seeds started on 7-31-11
(3) Beside the Two Mysterious plants is a Pineapple Express From G-13 Labs that was free with the PONR seeds from Attitude. Started on 8-5-11
(4) on the right behind row one are five Strawberry Ice Femminized that have all been topped one of them topped twice Started on 7-28-11
(5) Pez clones with one Strawberry Ice in a black tray from Humidity dome. started on 8-23-11
(6) Strawberry Ice clones started on 9-3-11 and in the same black tray five little peat pot holding five White Queen Femminized seedlings Germinated on 9-13-11, cracked open with Tap roots and moved to FFOF in Peat pots on 9-14-11 waiting for them to come on out and say hello! LOL
All the plants were started from seeds and haven't gone into Flower mode, so I don't know if they or any of the clones will be males. Lord I'm hoping not! The only one that I know are female are the Pez clones, but they're not doing too good. So wish me luck.
Thanks for checking out my Journal