the cream caramel on the right seems to be very near finish. i was considering harvesting it today, i am seeing maybe 20% amber trichs, the rest cloudy and 80% of the hairs have turned red and withered. i am thinking of harvesting this plant today for a more cerebral high indica, and waiting for the other plant to have over 50% amber for a couch lock high indica. does this sound like a ok idea to anyone? let me know.