This is a continuation of my previous two posts! Enjoy the pictures.
14.) This bad boy was turning out to be MALE!! So i quickly removed it from the aeroponics system. It ended up being 46 INCHES from base to top (not counting the roots). Shame it has to be thrown away
15.) Massive pile of Marijuana Leaves from the Male Plant I removed from the grow room about two weeks ago. Too bad all this had to go to waste.
So its been about a month since my last journal update, a lot has happened since. These pictures give the basic breakdown of the different stages the plants have gone through, as well of my grow methods.
7.) 5 weeks since start! 2 Clones from each large plant (6 total). Clones have been in small aeroponics system for ~4 days And no new root formation yet... Considering moving them to a new "humidity" dome system on a separate 24 hour light cycle.
So i've been keeping a diary of my first time marijuana grow over the past month.. but I figured this forum would be the best place to post my progress. So I'll include a breakdown of my progress so far.
I bought 10 Carmelicious seeds from Amsterdam online. I picked these seeds because of the 20% THC level, high yield, and they are supposed to be good for first time indoor growers. 5 of the 9 seeds that I germinated made it past the seedling stage.
1.) 72 hours