Today we finally got our 1k Lumatek E ballast in along with a cool tube hood. We also picked up our first tray, a 2' x 4' black one which we will be setting with clones or our seedlings on Friday.
Most of our clones did not survive due to the length of time they were cut from the mother until we got them in our cloner. We have 3 that might make it but if not we are going to use our seedlings for the first grow if we are unable to locate some clones on Friday.
Tonight we hooked up the 400 watt light for supplemental lighting and some heat, getting very cold here at night. I also took a pic of the new 1k light running at 600 watts which is attached.
You will notice in the overall pics I have hooked up an air pump to our clone tray for some extra O2. We also purchased a single WaterFarm pack for our G13 soon to be mother. Since we figure on a 3 or 4 month turnover on mothers we figured these were the best option. Some soil will still be done as I will want to test some strains from time to time before committing to them.
Pics of 400 watt hung and overalls
Attachment 1288211Attachment 1288213Attachment 1288212
Pics of 1k ballast and cool tube
Attachment 1288210Attachment 1288214