For up dates to my 2nd grow journal , please click on my signature .
I chopped down the last girls from my first grow and cured everything.
My grow took a small detour since my last post. I should have had four Sour Diesel girls and two Kush. I ended up with two Sour Diesel , two kush , and two Blueberry. Still not bad.
I got 5 ozs. from the Kush , 4 1/2 ozs. from the Blueberry and 3 ozs. from the sour Diesel. I only ended up with one Sour D because the other one hermmied and I chopped it and made some killer budder. Soooo , I was able to get 12 1/2
Attachment 954882Attachment 954878Here is an up date of my girls at day 34. I started using Humbolt Honey and GH Liquid Kool Bloom. Starting to get really sticky.
Please be kind. I gladly listen to help. I have been doing research on the internet for four months as to educate myself with growing before I started to get started.
With my wife's permission ( as if I could do it any other way ) I moved wifes clothes out of the closet and put them in a wardrobe.
I striped the closet of everything and washed the walls with bleach water .I hung a closet rod accross and painted the walls with flat white paint.
I will be using a 400W/600W switchable