Looks good to me
I haven't had a whole lot of experience with growing, and it's been nearly a year since I've started up again.
A few weeks ago I started some autofem Dutch Passion Think Different (3). They're in 5 gal buckets with approx 4 gal of Fox Farm soil each (Ocean Forest/LW 2:1 ratio)
The 5 gal buckets seem a bit large for the veg cycle, but I'm hoping they take root into at least half of the soil volume before flower. Have about 95 gal of Sub's super soil ready to be used when they begin showing sex.
They're under a 1000w mh with about 2.5/3ft of distance between the tops and the lens. They're 19-20 days old, and seem a bit underdeveloped for the conditions they're in. Originally, they were in a different (12 x 7) room of the house since germination for about 15 days, and I think much of the light was being wasted with so much space available, which may be the reason they aren't as big as I expected they'd be by now.
Yesterday I put them in a white 4 x 8 greenhouse tent in hopes of gaining more light reflectivity. Just received a roll of mylar today and plan on coating the walls with it tomorrow. Currently waiting on a 747cfm vent fan to cool the light a bit more, but for now I have a large tripod fan on full blast, blowing air through the reflector hood. The temp. stays between 75-80 degrees F with a humidity level between 35 -45%. Currently Joining them in the tent are a Veneno, Super Lemon Haze, and Cheese. Oh yeah, the setup has passive intake, and I've got a small oscillating fan in one corner, but the tent isn't well exhausted except for the large fan blowing through the hood and out of the entrance.
Any advice/feedback/possible explanations on anything I'm doing wrong would be much appreciated by this noob.
Last edited by Orcannic Gannabis; 01-09-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Looks good to me
looking sweet, nice n healthy
journal updates > http://www.rollitup.org/grow-journal...ml#post9011179 < journal updatesyoutube channel > http://www.youtube.com/user/delvite420 < youtube channel
I have 3 think differents grown in 2 gallons of soil.
They are currently 70 days from seed and are looking great. I would say they have about 2 ounces per on them under a 1000 watt hps along with 8 other autos. They are taking longer then all the other autos however, the first one will be finished in two weeks but the other two will probably go another three weeks. Cheers.
Today is day 29.
One of the TD's started to show leaf curling 4 =[.JPG4 =[ (2).JPG
I'm not sure what's causing this, but was guessing over watering. Unless the plant is too far below the rim of the bucket. This one also had a fan leaf blade with an odd looking, sticky, bumpy texture. I wasn't sure what it was, and didn't find it normal so I pinched it off.
Here are the other two TD 4 TD.JPG4 TD 2 (2).JPG4 TD 2 (3).JPG4 TD 2 (4).JPG4 TD 2.JPG
The Super Lemon Haze is not looking very well, and I can't figure out what her deal is:4 SLH.JPG4 SLH (2).JPG
I f.i.m.'d the Veneno two days ago and tried to pinch as close to 80% as I could 4 Veneno.JPG4 Veneno (2).JPG
She has a side branch that looks like something nibbled on it, or has missing growth4 (15).JPG4 (16).JPG
I would start lsting as soon as possible, just seems to increase the yield for autoflowers instead of having one dominant bud. GL
yes yes do some LSTing on those girls before its too late!!!
Recently noticed that one of the TD's was showing sex already, so I transplanted them all to the top of their containers with super soil and watered them heavily.
They seemed to have recovered from the transplant pretty quickly, so I tied them all down along with the Veneno and tucked some fan leaves underneath some side branches.
TD 1 (2).JPGTD 1 (3).JPGTD 1.JPG
TD 2 (2).JPGTD 2 (3).JPGTD 2 (4).JPGTD 2 (5).JPGTD 2.JPG
Veneno.JPGVeneno (2).JPGVeneno (4).JPG
TD 3 (2).JPGTD 3.JPG
Last edited by Orcannic Gannabis; 01-20-2013 at 01:52 AM.