1. TGA Vortex
1.Phenotypes - Variation with phenotypes like both parent strains
2.Height-Short to medium with wide bushing and loads of bud sites perfect for SGROG
2.Yield-Medium/ I pulled 3.5 Ounces from a 40” Bush
3.Indoor/ Outdoor matures very fast
4.Best Way to grow- Wide sagging bush with hundreds of bud sites. Lots of stakes and string
5.Harvest Window-50-55 days
6.Sativa/ Indica 80/20
7.Hybrid-Genius X P75 X Romulan X Cindy99
8.High type-heart racing, energizing, confusing, stoned, ripped curled under, stupidity
9.Smells like Mango Snapple with lemon/ Taste like sweetened lemonade.
Very unique Cindy like plant with a bizarre twist, very potent
Strain Name THC % CBD% CBN% Vortex 18.08 .59 .80
2. TGA Jillybean
1.Phenotypes -Very stable Orange-Mango 50/50 Phenotypes
2.Height-Short and Stocky
3.Yield-Very Heavy/ Easy Trim
5.Best way to grow-Single topping forms multi heads
6.Harvest Window-8 weeks
8.Hybrid-Unknown Orange Skunk X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
9.High type-Happy, mood enhancing, humorous, energetic
10.Smells like orange skunk or tang/ Taste so much like Dreamcicles you will not believe it!
11.Extremely up beat and happy buzz great for depression and bad days.
Strain Name THC % CBD% CBN% Jillybean 11.52 .32 .26
3. DJ Short Vannilluna
Vanilluna (aka Vanilla Moon) a structurally Kush hybrid of a cross between a female Blueberry Sativa (from the exact same seed stock that produced the mother of the Blue Satellite; the mother of the Vanilluna being large, green, symmetric with a distinct dominant main-stem and compact nodes, little variegation and long side-branches) crossed with the Original Blueberry male (a stretch indica). This quasi-hybrid grows medium-tall Kush-like plants with short nodes, large, dark green foliage, thick-yet-sturdy hollow stems and tight, spade shaped buds of dense-but-elongated and swollen calyx/bract flowers completely coated in large, clear trichomes of superior aromatics. Flower time is approximate. 55 to 60 days, with the more interesting oils developing in the very last week. Vanilluna possesses a complex-yet-subtle palate of a creamy, vanilla/honey blend with a hint of floral bouquet and sweet melon musk. The experience of the finished product is of top-shelf quality; smooth, comfortable, very long-lasting (hours) and dreamy. Upon final testing, a few individual plants from the Vanilluna provided an experience very similar to the Blue Heaven, i.e. calming, clear and relatively anti-anxiety. Please note: approximate. 15% of the plants from this line will sport variegated growth patterns. The other 85% will grow uniform plants with slight variation in height. Extended vegetative time coupled with early topping is recommended to increase yield, or run un-topped in a SOG-type system.
Indoor flowering 55 to 60 days.
4. Barney's Farm Doctor Grinspoon
Named in honor of our hero, the brilliant cannabis advocate, researcher and author Dr. Lester Grinspoon, this is a pure heirloom Sativa. The plant grows thin and tall, and requires a longer flowering time. When mature, the colas look like compact, green and red-brown beads, loosely strung on thin stems with a dusting of THC crystals. The fragrance off the buds is of sumac and lemon; the smoke is light and tangy with citrus and tropical fruit aromas. Dr. Grinspoon offers a strong, long-lasting, energetic and cerebral high. Old school Sativa of the highest order.
genetics: heirloom genetics
har.time: mid november
height: grows tall
5. TGA Jack the ripper
1. Phenotypes - Two main phenotypes both with a Lemon Haze smell and short growth one tends to be more a pine smell.
2. Height-Look for the Short Pheno/ Colas swell late
3. Yield-Medium-Heavy / Moderate trim work
4. Indoor/ Outdoor
5. Best way to grow- Untopped and vegged to a full bush.
6. Harvest Window_8-9 weeks
7. Sativa/ Indica 70/30
8. Hybrid-Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
9. High type-Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia
10. Taste Like: Lemon mango pine hash with a heavy haze influence